Open Source TimeLapse Generator
This is a follow up post for my last entry. I have written a simple TimeLapse generator GUI using Qt and other open source tools.
It currently supports these features.
- Select images for generating timelapse
- Basic image editing like adjusting Brightness, Contrast, Saturation. Also supports presets i.e Auto Enhance, Vivid & Grayscale.
- Supports 3 video output formats.
- High quality lossless MP4
- Medium quality MP4
- High quality AVI
- Supports 3 video resolutions.
- 1080p HD
- 1440p HD
Videos rendered will have an aspect ration of 16:9.
There are some limitations of the tool which I am planning to resolve soon.
- Pictures are not de-flickered before rendering video.
- Video rendering might take a while if image size is more. This is due to the use of ‘mencoder’ utility for rendering. This can be solved by using libraries like libavcodec or libx264 directly instead.
- Option to select entire folder instead of images.
View original post 57 more words